This food safety training is for someone who works in the food industry and is seeking initial certification or recertification as a ServSafe® Food Protection Manager. The National Food Protection Association is accepted in all states and jurisdictions that recognize standards set by the Food Protection Conference (PPC) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Training Schedule is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at 237 Court Street, Reading, PA 19601
- The ServSafe One Day Course is a condensed version of the 16 hour class. Students must complete 8 hours of self-study in advance of 8 hours in the classroom.
- Participants will learn how to identify risks and prevent food safety mistakes, as well as identify and avoid obstacles to food safety.
- Participants are responsible for studying the ServSafe Manager 7th Edition book prior to attending the course, this will help them to be successful during the exam.
Examination and Certification
- To obtain the certification you must pass a proctored exam, which is a multiple-choice exam with a score of 75% or higher.
- The exam can be taken online or in print.
- Participants will receive a certificate from the National Restaurant Association and will be registered in its database. The certificate must be renewed every five years.
- Food Storage
- Safety Regulations
- Management Safe Food Handling Practices
You will receive to study before the Live Training:
- Study Guide Food Safety (Download)
- Quizzes (Download)
- Diagnostic Test (Download)
Also, please read our Training Instructions and cancellation policy.