This course is for small business owners who want to confidently start their records and accounting processes correctly. And for people who want to increase their knowledge and technical skills. Businesses fail when they lack understanding of their operations, you can’t fall into this pattern. This course allows you to manage your business information using Excel and make better decisions.
To create freedom and achieve personal goals, you must take this training and learn bookkeeping and business financial management.
What will you learn:
- Excel Basics such as navigating a spreadsheet, formulas, and essential features.
- You will also learn financial management, which will help you make decisions to run your business efficiently so you can succeed.
- You will understand profit, how to better plan for inventory, and determine if you have enough cash flow to buy assets.
- Most importantly, it will show you how to grow your business through financial reporting and forecasting.
This course allows you to manage your business information using Excel and make better decisions. Participants who receive training in this workshop will gain knowledge on the following topics:
- the principles of financial management
- budgeting and financial planning
- the accounting system and records
- financial monitoring and reporting
- financial controls best practices
- the importance of good financial management
- how to use Excel for financial accounting
YOU WILL TAKE AN EXCEL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM TO KEEP YOUR SMALL BUSINESS ORGANIZED.
What will you need for this course?
- Microsoft Excel
- Thumb Drive
- Great attitude to learn
2 DAY COURSE
WHEN: 2/13 and 2/16
TIME: 04:00 PM to 8:00 PM
WHERE: 237 Court Street Reading, PA 19601