Our Services for StartUps
Starting a business requires legal documents, planning, and research. It is important to have everything in place before you start your business. We help you from the formation of your business to the presentation of your business on the internet. For more information contact us.
We provide assistance with:
- Limited Liability Company Formation
- Licenses and Permits
- Federal Identification
- Business Plans
- Website Design
Limited Liability Formation
A limited liability company (LLC) is a hybrid between a partnership and a corporation. Owners of an LLC are called members. It may include individuals, corporations, or other LLCs.
Benefits of a Limited Liability Company
- The LLC is a separate legal structure, protects owners of personal responsibility for the company’s debts or liabilities.
- LLC’s members determine how profits are allocated under the terms of their LLC’s operating agreement. Profit sharing doesn’t have to be on the proportion of ownership, and members can divide profits in a different manner.
- Unlike corporations, LLC’s are not required to have a board of directors, hold shareholders annual meetings, annual reports, and pay annual fees to maintain the corporation status.
- You avoid double taxation, unlike a corporation. Through and LLC, profits are allocated to each member and then it is taxed only once on each member’s individual income tax return.
Applications for Licenses, Permits and, EIN
We provide assistance in completing forms to legalize your business. There are different forms that must be completed in order to operate the business you open. These forms are from the local, state, the federal governments. With these, your business will be to open bank accounts, get utility services, pay for business taxes, and more.
For instance, if you are opening a food service business you will need a Health Permit along with all other required documents. Another example, an auto dealer will require a license to be able to sell cars. It is important to research and ensure that all paperwork, licenses, and permits are completed accurately.
We offer assistance completing applications for:
- Business Privilege License Application
- Health Permit Application
- Zoning Research and Zoning Permit Application
- State Business Licenses
- Completing Internal Revenue Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- PA State Identification Number
This is an important step for entrepreneurs, a business plan is a road map for your business. It defines your business goals, why they are attainable, and how you are going to reach them. You will need one when dealing with lenders, investors, and banks.
A business plan is a written description of your business’s future. This can help a number of tasks for entrepreneurs that are seeking investors. It is used for companies that are trying to attract prospects for new business, suppliers, or simply to understand how to manage their companies better.
What does the Business Plan include:
It includes a Cover page and Table of contents, Executive Summary, Business Description and SWOT Analysis, Market Research & Industry Analysis, Marketing Plan, Management Summary and Operations Plan, Financial Projections, Break Even Analysis, & Conclusion.
Website Design Services
My Source Entrepreneur provides Website Design Services for Small Businesses. Whether you have a website or want to create a website for your business, our services can provide what you need. We will have a conversation with you to understand your idea, or what you want to improve.
A professional website design will keep you relevant in this digital age, promote your services and products. We will work with you to design a website that will capture your brand and showcase your business online. It is our intention to work with you every step of the way, to ensure that you are satisfied with the final product. Contact Us to get started.
Our Design Process will help you understand each stage of website design. Our process includes:
- IDEA –We will take your idea and your specifications.
- DESIGN –Sketch a design for your approval.
- CODING –Use HTML,CSS, Bootstrap, and WordPress to develop your website
- LAUNCH –Your website for your audience to use.
- MAINTENANCE –Update content, upload pictures and videos, etc.